segunda-feira, 12 de julho de 2010

[depois da despedida] inspiração para uma desesperança

- Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living. You said I killed you - haunt me then. The murdered do haunt their murderers, I believe - I know that ghosts have wandered the earth. Be with me always - take any form - drive me mad. Only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! It is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!
Emily Brontë in Wuthering Heights

1 comentário:

  1. Paul Mc Cartney sonhou com uma música e no dia seguinte de manhã correu ao piano antes que a esquecesse. Chamou ao que escreveu, que viria a ser "Yesterday", "Scrambled Eggs". Se aplicássemos à versão definitiva da canção o título inicial, a coisa daria:
    Scrambled eggs,
    All my troubles seemed so far away,
    Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
    Oh, I believe in scrambled eggs.
    Why, she had to go etc.......

    ResponderEliminar