segunda-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2012

[movimentos civis] if you love me, shaw me!

You see things and you say "Why?". But I dream of things that never were, and I say: "Why not?"
George Bernard Shaw


Every blog should have its stalker! I think we should create the civil movement: "A Stalker for Every Blog!"

I love mine, you know... He comes here on a daily basis and I do care about him. Yesterday, for the first time in two years, he didn't come (even stalkers have a life of their own, I suppose) and I started worrying: is he ok? Can I do anything for him? That's when I thought about this movement to cherish stalkers... Because we care! Or, at least, beijo-de-mulata cares! What do you say?

[Adenda: Este post está em Inglês pelo simples motivo de que eu não conheço a palavra portuguesa para stalker e achei que ficava mal escrever um post em Português cuja palavra-chave não era portuguesa...]

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário